oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1260 Discussions

When i install VS2022 and oneAPI ,there are some errors.

souppp
Beginner

I want to use fortran with VS2022 and oneAPI, how can i solve this question .

微信图片_20230322190759.png1.jpg2.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi souppp,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum and for sharing the logs. We apologize for the delay. However, we appreciate your patience. Kindly let us know the below details as they will allow us to assist you better.

• The version of the Windows operating system.
  • Are you using the customizable (i.e. online) installer or a full (i.e. offline) installer?
  • What are the versions (other than Visual Studio 2022) of Visual Studio currently installed & recently uninstalled (if any)?
  • A copy of the info (in a separate text file) using 'Copy Info' from 'About' of the Help section of Visual Studio version builds currently installed.  
  • What are the versions of Intel® product toolkits (i.e. Intel® OneAPI Toolkit) & suites (i.e. Intel® Parallel Studio XE) or their components already installed & recently uninstalled (if any)?

Looking forward to your update. Hope you have a nice day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi souppp,

Please let us know the requested details.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Tang, unfortunately we were unable to hear back to you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos