oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing

hüts
Beginner

When I try to compile a file, I get the following error:

Compiling with Intel(R) Visual Fortran Compiler XE 15.0.2.179 [Intel(R) 64]...
MyMod_ViscHyp.for
ifort: error #10310: Failed to enable trusted storage check for licensing: WARNING: Enable Trusted Storage failed (flexnet error code 20). Trusted Storage based license could not be supported

Build log written to "file://C:\Users\hus39692\Desktop\Sandsaeulen\VS_Visco\UDSM-Viscohypoplasticity\UDSM-Viscohypoplasticity\x64\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
UDSM-Viscohypoplasticity - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

The product is licensed and it says Product Key enabled.

Can you give me any advise how to solve the problem?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Susanne, thank you for reaching out to us. We will move your query to the relevant team for support on your issue.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Susanne, we have contacted you internally to gather some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
hüts
Beginner

Did you get the pm with the requested information?

The message from my inbox has disappeared.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Susanne, we have received your information and we are working behind the scenes to address your issue. We will soon share an update with you.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Susanne, unfortunately we were unable to replicate your issue on our end.

We suggest you to try a fresh install. Proceed to uninstall the existing installation and the reinstall the product again. Do share any issues you encounter in the process.

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
hüts
Beginner

Hello Arpan,

I deinstalled The Intel Parallel Studio as you suggested.

Unfortunatelly the link I got when buying the product is not valid anymore, the internet address was changed.

Where can I downlaod the Parallel Studio XE2015 Cluster Edition Update 2 now?

I do have an educational computer from my university and I have a Visual Studio 2012 on a Windows 10 Education .

Is this compatible to XE 2015 at all?

Is it possible to sign up for support and if yes, how much would it cost?

Thanks, Susanne

Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015 Update 2 Cluster Edition

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Susanne, please contact your nearest re-seller/distributor for any query regarding the cost of a license. They would support you throughout the purchase/renewal process.

To contact your nearest re-seller/distributor, please click here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/resellers.html, and scroll down to select your country from the drop down menu. You will be presented with their contact information.

We have also contacted you internally with some information. Please check your inbox for further updates.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Susanne, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos