oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1299 Discussions

license invalid (Parallel Studio installation)

TakaYoko
Beginner

Dear Team,

When I tried to install Parallel Studio 2018 update 2, some of my license  (local file) doesn't work and I couldn't complete installation. 

How shoud I do?

Regards,

T. Yokoyama

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Takaaki, please be informed that Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 are older and unsupported products. Users with active priority support can only access older product versions, as publicly, only the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits and the latest products are available for download and installation.

Please note that Intel® has decided that Intel Parallel Studio XE, All Editions, All Versions are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools. The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. For more information refer to the link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Version.

Intel® oneAPI users with active Intel Priority Support can access older versions via a secure portal you gain access to as part of your support subscription. Kindly refer below link for more details:

FAQ's Priority Support Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/get-help/faq-priority-support.html

0 Kudos
TakaYoko
Beginner

Hi Vipin,

Thank you for your reply.
I know that the situation for Parallel Studio XE.

Howeve, when I perchased the licenses via XLsoft, it was said that who had license could use prorduct parmanently.
(Of course, I know it needs the required spec of PC.)

I purchaced some licenses at that time and installation was successful by one of them in this August 2023.
I have installer and licenses at my local area, but install failed this time.
That's why I think I can use software.
In this case, would it be possible to use the software?

Regards,

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Takaaki, we have sent you a private message and requested for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share that information with us privately.

Thanks

0 Kudos
TakaYoko
Beginner

Hi Vipin,
Thank you for your replay.
I tried to install again and it was successful.
Maybe I used older license when I failed to install.
(This license was updated some years ago and I mistook the license).
Regards,
Takaaki

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Takaaki, thank you for your confirmation. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.  

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos