oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1309 Discussions

w_dpcpp-cpp-compiler_p_2023.0.0.25932.exe error

grasshopper2023
Beginner

Hello

I am using Win10Pro 64bit and MSVC Microsoft Visual C Studio version 17.4.4 I went to extensions and wanted to get Cmake working. Had to download C++ extensions and I have Lenovo G50 laptop year 2014? I took Intel C++ Compilers and got this error report, app told me to come here and post to forum my error. What I have to do to get Intel C++ compilers working on my laptop and MSVC?

w_dpcpp-cpp-compiler_p_2023.0.0.25932.exe

app that caused this error on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit updated to latest version.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hello grasshopper2023,

Thanks for posting your concern on the thread. Appreciate you sharing the log with us. Based on it, we would recommend you try downloading the full installer package of the compiler via the below link and try installing it.

Direct Download Link: https://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/19153/w_dpcpp-cpp-compiler_p_2023.0.0.25932_offline.exe

However, please share the new installation log if the issue persists. Kindly update us if your concern has been resolved. Looking forward to your reply on the thread.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hello grasshopper2023,

Please let us know if the issue persists or if there are any further concerns.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hello grasshopper2023,

We understand that you might be looking into the issue. However, this is to update you that we have not heard from you on our previous responses. Please reply within the next 24 business hours to keep this thread active.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos