Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

i have intel uhd 630 Gpu but preimere pro dosent work because this Gpu dosen't work and also i have gtx 1650 from nvidia and when i run testing from dell support assitant for intel uhd 630 it's not open and the test fail for it and my rendering programs

MShet4
Beginner

i have intel UHD 630 Gpu but preimere pro dosent work because this Gpu dosen't work and also i have gtx 1650 from nvidia and when i run testing from dell support assitant for intel UHD 630 it's not open and the test fail for it, and my rendering programs too don't work because of it so please i want the sloution of this problem and the laptop is brand new it's Dell g3 2019 3590 this problem came out after i updated my windows and my drivers please i wanna solution now and my driver for intel UHD 630 is with date 11-4-2020 it's mean it's updated

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Why are you at the Intel site? This is obviously a platform-level problem. You paid Dell to provide you with support; make them provide it. Did they tell you to come here? They should NEVER do that!.

...S

0 Kudos