Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4891 Discussions

Packetloss / constantly disconnect at random times of the day

MBejd
Novice

Greetings, so at the started of the year i invested in a new pc - and everything was running smooth for a while, until i suddenly started experiencing disconnects from games and twitch.tv, i started searching for answers, and i have confirmed by my internet provider that everything is O.K in ever parameters on my fibermodem, im running latest driver and have changed to a newer and faster cable also, and tried every posible solution and im still having big packetloss at random times, some times 5-6 disconnects within a 3-4 min periode, also my connection seems very up and down.. or?

26 Replies
MBejd
Novice

Never had such a thing installed as XFast it is not even in driverlist of this motherboard, and also the problem is still not fixed - it would seem it still happens once in a while - but i noticed that after PC startup after work it would say "Windows offline" after 5 up towards 30 min after pc startup that it would kick me off for the 5-6 seconds duration - do you guys host any kind of expertise remote controlled troubleshooting ?

-Michael

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello Michael, Thank you for the reply. We will further check on this and get back to you as soon as there is any findings. Hoping for your patience. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello Michael, Thank you for the patience on this matter. If you have a spare network adapter, kindly try it out on the same system and check if it will experience the same issue. Please continue to get in touch with Asrock support to further isolate the issue, there might be other factors that is causing the offline issue. Kindly let us know if you've contacted Asrock. Looking forward to your response. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello Michael, Let us know if you need other assistance for this matter. Looking forward to your response. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MBejd
Novice

Well problem seem to have been solved by itself, but im sure it still exsist - just a matter of when it will show itself again - its 100% normal now, not even after startup does it do the "windows offline" so i cant give you an answer as of to what have been causing this issue

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello Michael, We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved. If you have additional questions and clarifications in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos