Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4880 Discussions

XXV710-DA2 and Z590 chipset

lopess1971
Beginner

Hello

I try to boot my network card on a motherboard with Intel Z590 chipset, but unfortunately it does not work. I tried on two motherboards - MSI Z590ACE and Asrock Z590Taichi, but the result is the same. In both cases the computer is unable to start - A2 error. On a motherboard with the Z490 chipset (MSI Z490ACE) it boots without any problems. I have three Intel XXV710-DA2 cards and one DELL XXV710-DA2. The result is the same in all cases. The latest firmware is loaded in the cards. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
34 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

Good day and I hope this message finds you well!

Please be informed that we are still waiting for the feedback from our engineering team. Rest assured that we will forward it to you once we heard from the. We will send another update within 3 business days regarding this matter. 

Thank you for your kind patience. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing great!

We apologize for the delay on this matter. We are still waiting for the feedback from our engineers regarding the update on the investigation. We will forward it to you as soon as there is any. 

Please expect another update within 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

Good day!

Please be informed that we are still waiting for an update from our engineering team. Once we heard from them, rest assured that we will communicate it to you. 

We will send another message within 3 business days for the status of this request. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

Good day!

We just want to update you that we are still waiting for an update from our engineering team. Once we heard from them, rest assured that we will communicate it to you. 

We will send another message within 3 business days for the status of this request. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

I hope this message finds you well!

Please be informed that we are still closing checking on this matter and making a close follow up to our engineers. Rest assured that we will keep you posted and send another update no later than 3 business days. 

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
awol
Beginner

I am also seeing this symptom on qty 6 machines with the Asus Prime H610M-E motherboard. This card ironically however, boots fine in an Asus Prime X570-Pro AM4, and in an HPE DL360 Gen10.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

Thank you for the patience on this matter. 

Our engineers are requesting you to update drivers using 27.5. Please let us know of the result once you are able to try it out.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15084/intel-ethernet-adapter-complete-driver-pack.html

Additionally, they have additional information that they would like to request. We will be sending an email for this as some information is confidential. 

Hoping to hear from you soon. 

Should there be no reply, we will follow up after 3 business days. 

Hello awol,

We are sorry to hear that you are having the same issue. Can you confirm if you are using the same Ethernet cards? If no, we would suggest posting a new question to avoid confusion on this thread. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
awol
Beginner

Yes, same XXV710-DA2 card. Although in our case, the cards won't even allow the machine to POST, so no "A2" error that I've seen.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Awol, 

Thank you for the reply. 

We would suggest posting a new question for your issue so we can assist you further. This might be a different issue from this one. 

Ethernet Products

https://community.intel.com/t5/Ethernet-Products/bd-p/ethernet-products

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

Good day!

This is just a follow up to check if you read our previous update. If yes, please confirm and provide the personal information that we requested via email so we can re-escalate this request to our engineers.

Please also let us know if you are able to try out the latest driver package. 

Awaiting to hear from you. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
lopess1971
Beginner

The new software package will not change anything, because there are no firmware updates there, only new drivers. This is not a driver problem.

@awol , it's the same problem as mine - computer is unable to start - A2 error.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

Thank you for the reply.

We will forward your feedback to our engineers. Prior to that, please also provide the information that we requested via email. In case you didn't received the email, please let us know so we can re-send it.

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

Good day!

This is just a follow up for the information that we requested via email for us to continue the investigation with our engineers. In case you didn't received the email, please let us know and we will re-send it.

Hoping to hear from you soon. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't receive a reply.

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello lopess1971,

I hope you're having a good start of your week!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future (or if you are ready to send the requested information via email) as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for choosing Intel and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos