FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

PIN_OUT_FOR_DLAC660SX

Mertou
Beginner

Hi everyone!

I just got a DLAC660SX AI accelerator with the arria 10 SX core. However, the vendor does not have the pinout file or the schematic. I cannot figure out how to use this board. Does anyone have a schematic or pinout file for DLAC660SX? I would appreciate it if you could help me out.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Mertou,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum, hope all is well and apologies for the delayed in response.

After some investigation, the product mention seems to be a joined development from a few party (i.e., Movidius/JWIPC). Unfortunately we do not have the schematic or pinout as it seems to be a vendor product.

As mention you have gotten in touch with the vendor, unsure of which vendor you have contacted, would advise to get in touch with the earlier mention vendor for their product.

Hope that clarify.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Mertou,

Greetings, just checking in to see if there is any further doubts in regards to this matter.

Hope your doubts have been clarified.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Mertou,

Greetings, as we do not receive any further clarification/updates on the matter, hence would assume challenge are overcome. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. For new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes

BB

0 Kudos