Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

ARC A750 ReBar support with a X370 MB

Zilius
Beginner

Hello,

I was searching for MB to pair it with A R5 5600 and a Sparkle ARC A750 Titan OC.

My Budget is short, so i found a AsRock X370 Pro4 for 80€. I think it does not support ReBar and many people told me that i will get terrible FPS without ReBar. 
I dont know if thats true so im here. 
1. Will i get less FPS without ReBar?

2. Is ReBar important for casual gaming

3. Will i get terrible FPS with PCI 3.0x16 without ReBar

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Zilius.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

Yes, the expected performance on all workloads (per example: gaming, video processing, Artificial Intelligence) will be negatively impacted without Resizable BAR (ReBAR) enabled. The Arc Graphics cards were designed with a strong dependency on Resizable BAR.

I've researched on the ASRock website for the X370 Pro4 model, but I found no documentation or information confirming official support for Resizable BAR (ReBAR). However, since this is a 3rd party device (ASRock), it would be best to consult with the motherboard's manufacturer to determine whether your motherboard supports resizable BAR.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Zilius.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Zilius.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos