Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20651 Discussions

Alto uso do CPU, e baixo uso da GPU

Henrique1
Beginner

Meu processador está sendo usado quase sempre em 100%, quando eu executo alguma tarefa, como abrir o navegador, ou um jogo, ele sobe pra 100%, o que deveria acontecer com o ssd. Nos jogos minha gpu não chega a 60% mesmo aumentando a resolução, e o cpu sempre a 100%. O ssd raramente chegando a 80% também.

Config do notebook:

Intel i3 1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz

UHD 630

8gb ram ddr4

ssd 240gb

Windows 10 Home

0 Kudos
7 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

And?

0 Kudos
Henrique1
Beginner

Queria uma solução, já que isso não acontecia antes. Estou perdendo desempenho em jogos, e o computador esta travando.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Henrique1, 

Por favor, esteja ciente de que só podemos apoiá-lo em inglês. Usamos uma ferramenta de tradução web para traduzir essa resposta, portanto, pode haver alguma tradução imprecisa. 

Thank you for posting in the communities. To help you with this issue, may I please know what games and browser is experiencing this usage? It would be better as well if you can share with us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your configuration. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Henrique1
Beginner

We can continue in english

So the games I used to test were League of Legends and Minecraft. The problem is that in both games, when you increase or decrease the graphics quality, the fps doesn't change much. The browser is Opera GX.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Henrique1

Thank you for sharing the logs with us. Since this is an OEM (Branded Laptop) original equipment manufacturer device, please take into consideration that our support may be limited since we are not familiar with the technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers, and features that the OEM has designed and installed in your system. Nevertheless, I will do my best to assist you with your concern. Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, I have additional questions. To determine if this is due to a recent change, please let me know if you have made any changes to your system, whether it is a software or hardware change. Just to confirm, were you able to play League of Legends and Minecraft before without issues? 

Are you also able to see other heavy workload programs running in the background when you open the CPU and memory tabs in the task manager? Kindly also run our Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool test and post here a screenshot of the result so we can check for possible errors. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Henrique1, 

How are you doing? Were you able to see my previous post? I am just checking in about the view you are seeing in task manager and the result of your intel processor and diagnostic tool. Feel free to share it with me in this post so we can better assist you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Henrique1, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos