Intel® C++ Compiler
Community support and assistance for creating C++ code that runs on platforms based on Intel® processors.
7956 Discussions

Changes in the for OneAPI 2024 directory structure

EduardoQuintana
Beginner

Hi,

After updating the OneAPI suite to the latest 2024 version, my C++ Windows solution does not compile correctly for it looks for some redistributable dll files in directories that do not exist anymore.

The directories that my solution is looking for are:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\compiler\latest\windows\redist\intel64_win\compiler\*.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\mkl\latest\redist\intel64\*.*

What are the equivalent directories in this new OneAPI versoin?

Thanks for any help.

Eduardo Quintana

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Eduardo, we are routing your query to the respective team for further help. They will get back to you as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Viet_H_Intel

Can you check?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\compiler\latest\lib\*.dll

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\mkl\latest\lib

0 Kudos
Alina_S_Intel
Employee

In addition to what Viet suggested, I would recommend checking:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\mkl\latest\bin - for libimalloc.dll, mkl_blacs*, mkl_sycl* etc

0 Kudos
Alina_S_Intel
Employee

The component you are asking for is a separate component that needs to be downloaded from

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/tool/compilers-redistributable-libraries-by-version.html . After installation, DLLs can be found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\intel\Shared Libraries\bin and C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\intel\Shared Libraries\bin32.

0 Kudos
Alina_S_Intel
Employee

Has your issue been resolved? If I don't hear from you within 5 business days, I will assume your support request is resolved.

0 Kudos
Alina_S_Intel
Employee

In the absence of replies from you I closed this issue believing it is resolved.

We will no longer respond to this thread. 

If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

0 Kudos