Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1649 Discussions

Certificate of completion not received AI from Data center to Edge

FisehaWA
Beginner

I had completed Intel course about AI From the Data Center to the Edge and had taken the quiz. I passed the quiz and do have the badge issued by Intel using acclaim. However, I haven't got the certificate yet. I have been checking my emails and still haven't found any notification related about the certificate. Could anyone solve the problem? note; I chose to accept the certificate and followed the instructions properly.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi FisehaWA,

I appreciate your patience, we have identified and addressed an issue with the quiz. We will be issuing the badges early next week for the affected users. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi FisehaWA,

Thanks for reaching out, please allow me to find the content owner and get additional information. In the meantime, have you checked your email spam folder?

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi FisehaWA,

I appreciate your patience, we have identified and addressed an issue with the quiz. We will be issuing the badges early next week for the affected users. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos