Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1646 Discussions

Is it possible to use OpenCV in DPC++ programme in the oneAPI?

cp_cp
Beginner

I have connected to the DevCloud. But when I install the OpenCV step by step according to the past answer [link:community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/Install-openCV/m-p/1425759#M6451], I receive the errors.

cp_cp_0-1684822476969.png

I want to know if there are any solutions to fix this error.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

The error is because you are trying out the commands from your login node. It can be easily resolved if you use the compute node. 

Initially you will be in the DevCloud login node. Then you have to enter to the compute node.

To enter into the compute node , please use the below command

qsub -I

From here, You can try out the commands which you followed before.

Hope this helps. If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

The error is because you are trying out the commands from your login node. It can be easily resolved if you use the compute node. 

Initially you will be in the DevCloud login node. Then you have to enter to the compute node.

To enter into the compute node , please use the below command

qsub -I

From here, You can try out the commands which you followed before.

Hope this helps. If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. Could you please give us an update? Is your issue resolved?

Thanks

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for accepting our solution. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos