Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.

Intel Parallel Studio

Eva01
Beginner

Hello, Intel community, I'm currently encountering an issue with the installation of the Intel Parallel Studio XE software on my system. Despite following the installation instructions meticulously, I consistently encounter error code XYZ during the installation process. I've attempted troubleshooting steps such as running the installer as an administrator and disabling antivirus software, but the issue persists. Could you please guide potential solutions or troubleshooting steps I can take to successfully install the software and resolve this error? Additionally, are there any known compatibility issues or system requirements that I should be aware of? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Eva, please note that Intel® has decided that Intel Parallel Studio XE, All Editions, and All Versions are not supported anymore. We urge users to upgrade to the latest version of Intel® developer tools. The unsupported versions do not include the latest functional and security updates. These versions are targeted to be removed after a period. Users with active priority support can only access older product versions.

For more information refer to the link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm, and scroll down to the Unsupported Product Version.

Intel® oneAPI users with active Intel Priority Support can access older versions via a secure portal you gain access to as part of your support subscription. 

FAQ's Priority Support Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/get-help/faq-priority-support.html

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Eva, unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further queries, please post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos