Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
419 Discussions

Intel system debugger, Intallation failure

Navya_Prabhu
Beginner

Hi, I wanted to install -w_sys_dbg_nda_p_2022.2238.0_8346_offline for Intel CPU debug in Windows laptop. Couldn't complete installation with admin access enabled. Its giving power shell failures and reverting the installation. below is the error message

During the execution of the application 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe' with arguments '-NoLogo -NoProfile -NonInteractive -ExecutionPolicy AllSigned -File C:\IntelSWTools/system_debugger/2238-nda/scripts/remove_pythonlauncher.ps1' errors were received:'

Error: Sequence execution failed

Attaching the error logs, kindly help to debug and complete the installation.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DELPHINE--G
Beginner

I've installed the package U2406 and the installation is successfull !

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
shivani19

Hi Navya, we have sent you a private message. Please check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
DELPHINE--G
Beginner

Hi Shivani,

I have similar problem, could you help me ?

0 Kudos
DELPHINE--G
Beginner

I've installed the package U2406 and the installation is successfull !

0 Kudos
RichieShen
Beginner

Hi Shivani and Delphine--G,

I got similar issue here, could you please help me ?

0 Kudos
Juhi_B_Intel

@RichieShen This thread is closed, if you are using System bring up toolkit NDA or System Debugger NDA, then you have priority support, I would advise you to open Priority support ticket so they can triage your issue and provide you resolution as its a NDA based toolkit and we cannot support it publicly in the forum, here is how to open support ticket https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/troubleshooting/how-to-create-a-support-request-at-online-service-center.html 

0 Kudos