Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Intel Media SDK 2012 download link doesn't work

squ
Beginner

The download button on http://software.intel.com/en-us/vcsource/tools/media-sdk doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone know where I can download the Media SDK 2012 R3?

Thanks,

Sheng

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Petter_L_Intel
Employee
Hi Sheng, Looks like there is an issue with the webpage for at least Internet Explorer. We'll get this fixed as soon as possible. Please use for instance Google Chrome browser until we get this resolved. Regards, Petter
0 Kudos
squ
Beginner
Dear Petter, I have tried IE, Firefox and Chrome but neither worked. I checked the HTML source and it says to jump to "#" when clicking Download button, then nothing happens afterwards. Thanks, Sheng
0 Kudos
Petter_L_Intel
Employee
Hi Sheng, Internet Explorer issue is known and being worked on by web team. Surprising to hear that you're not able to use Chrome or Firefox either. I tried recent version of these browsers right now and it works for me. Can you please provide some more details about your environment such as browser version and OS. Regards, Petter
0 Kudos
squ
Beginner
Hi Petter, The AdBlock extension is the root cause of not working in Chrome. Now it's disabled and I successfully downloaded the zip file of SDK R3. Thank you for your help! Sheng
0 Kudos