Nios® II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
12435 Discussions

..:: Go-Ahead Porting into Rex OS, Hexagon SW ::..

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi All, 

I am new to Go-Ahead and have been told this is the best web server to be ported into any for embedded purposes.  

I would like to know if anyone has ported the same into Arm 9 with Rex OS and also having hexagon software. I have successfully ported it on Linux OS, but on Rex OS (Qualcomm Boards) I would like to have some help. 

1. What are the changes done to Go-Ahead code for porting into Rex OS? 

2. What is the format in which CGI files were created? 

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

What does this have to do with Altera?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Its not related to Altera, but I have found many people expereinced here with regards to GoAhead porting. Hence posted my query. 

You could move the topic into any other section as per your rules.
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The linux forum is probably the closest to on-topic that you can get here, but I would strongly suggest to find another forums site that is closer to either Go-Ahead or your target OS, you have more chances of getting useful help there.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

If you still need help, the Goahead-webserver and support can be got from embedthis.com now.