Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14574 Discussions

14900K help

SteezyTrev98
Beginner
I’ve seen people have issues with games like Battlefield 2042 crashing, Is there a fix for this that doesn’t involve underclocking and undervolting the cpu? Or should I just avoid playing this game until a fix is out? And is the stock speed 5.7 GHZ?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello SteezyTrev98,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

To help me further identify the problem and offer you a solution, kindly provide the following details:

• Was Battlefield 2042 the only game that was having an issue?
  • When did the issue start, and have you made any changes that might have led to the issue?
  • What kind of issues are you experiencing with Battlefield 2042? Please share a video of the exact issue that we are having.
  • What troubleshooting have you already tried to resolve the issue? so we can avoid repeating them.
  • Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response! 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello SteezyTrev98, 

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards, 
Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos