Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14569 Discussions

Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant isn't working. Error 19.

dadybear1234
Beginner

Today my Norton 360 Deluxe told me some possible bad news. Instead of running the usual Scan, I ran a Diagnostic Report. It came back with one problem: Inoperable Hardware Devices.  It read you may want to configure these hardware devices. Run the Device Manager to properly configure Hardware Devices. With a Yellow Button that reads FIX IT, I clicked on that but all it did was open the Device Manager. I had to look up & down at every single thing inside until luckily, I saw a Yellow Triangle with an Exclamation Point on one of them I noticed. It was the Intel Dynamic Tuning Processor Participant with the yellow triangle so I went to properties, and saw it told me Windows cannot start this device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. Code 19.

NOW, I couldn't reply to Sebastian M. an Intel Customer Support Technician because Intel's Community System just wouldn't let me. He had mentioned Intel System Support Utility or Intel SSU. If somebody does answer this please let me know if I have it or if I should get it somewhere.

Respectfully

Barry

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello dadybear1234,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your computer.

Just to confirm, are you asking for the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) because Sebastian M is helping you with this issue or is it related to a different issue?

Also, What is the brand and model name of your processor? Do you see any error code at the Windows® Event Viewer?

You can use the following steps to collect the report from the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU):

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello dadybear1234, 

After checking your thread, I would like to know if you need further assistance. 

If so, please let me know. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello dadybear1234, 

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos