Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14574 Discussions

Why does The Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 control panel window pop up not disappear anymore on the startup of windows 10?

rgota
Novice

I just updated to the latest Windows 10 Fall Creator Update, and I noticed that on restart or start up, the Intel Turbo Boost ... control panel window does not minimize anymore and is open in the desktop screen.

After looking into the options, I didn't see anything that allowed me to set this to minimize on startup. Every time my box boots up I have to manually minimize/close this window.

The version of ITBM is:

Application:

Driver:

86 Replies
CFavr
Beginner

Thank you for noticing this forgetfulness, but unfortunately I also tried with the quotes and I have the same problem, after reboot everything is back as before.

By pressing OK after making the changes, I no longer have the warning message that appears, the window close right after pressing OK.

[/IMG][URL=https://www.casimages.com/i/181216032819897871.jpg.html][IMG]

0 Kudos
IIanJ
Beginner
I fixed it by carefully following the instructions. Make sure you get to the edit part and delete the whole string. Add the string as in the instructions and only put the attributes -d -a in the attribute panel. Ian
0 Kudos
Stancey
Beginner

Whoever designed that UI was an old time Windows programmer. The traditional way to get windows to close was to use the Alt+F4 (EXIT)  but make sure you only use it once on the window. Doing it twice will close anything BEHIND the ITBM UI

0 Kudos