Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities

tpm

tiddeh
Beginner

Hi my kids old pc i recently put it into new case n formatted it with clean install but was having issues with the secure boot so i flashed the bios with the latest update  but now the tpm has went from 2.0 to 1.2 n cant seem to get it to 2.0 no matter what have tried. without it being 2.0 i can no longer play valorant etc on it. which was running fine on it before hand.

i know its abit of an older discontinued motherboard (dq77mk) etc but never had any issues before hand.

i have reformatted for a second time n went from windows 11 done to windows 10 but still same issue. all sys info etc in pic attached any help be appreciated

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

I would be very surprised if you had a tpm 2.0 adapter for that board.

Also, you know that W11 is not supported on your processor.

In short, your board and processor are discontinued and not supported.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel

Hello tiddeh,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos