Server Products
Data Center Products including boards, integrated systems, Intel® Xeon® Processors, RAID Storage, and Intel® Xeon® Processors
4785 Discussions

Pin Delay info file or flight time

Raj_Kr
Novice

Hi, 

I have used Intel Xeon Processor D-1746 in my design.

We are now doing the PCB routing of the DDR circuit. I couldn't find the pin delay info file, which is needed to be input into Cadence PCB designer.

Could you help provide the pin delay info file or flight time sheet.

// Note: I am trying to get the file for last couple of week through Intel support links. Please respond this ASAP.

Thank You

Raj Kumar

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Raj_Kr,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Base on your inquiry, we have specific forum for these issues or inquiries. I will be transferring this thread for faster response. 

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
vij1
Employee

Hello Raj_Kr,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Since your query is related to design in Xeon Processor D, the only available option is to reach out to the Intel Embedded communities or the Intel RDC website with an NDA signed. Their expertise and resources may be instrumental in resolving the issue. 

How to Apply for an Intel® Resource and Documentation Center (RDC) and/or Intel® Developer Zone (Intel® DevZone) Account:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Vijay .

0 Kudos
Raj_Kr
Novice

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the response.

I want to clarify that. We already have NDA signed with Intel and I have account on Intel DRC as well as Developer Zone.

I hope it helps.

Thank You 

Raj Kumar

0 Kudos
Raj_Kr
Novice

Hi Vijay,

Gentle reminder!

It's been more than 1 month, I am posting the same requirement ticket on support portal. 

Please provide us any update on this.

If there is any different portal for these kind of queries, then please let me know.

Thank You

Raj Kumar

0 Kudos