Software Archive
Read-only legacy content
17061 Discussions

Error code 65 when building IOS apps

Aron_J_
Beginner

Hello, this is my first time on the forum so sorry for an technicalities. Anyways, I was building an IOS app when I came across this error in the bottom of the logs:

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	CodeSign build/device/Trump\ Jump.app
(1 failure)
Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../TJump/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Trump Jump.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,-target,Trump Jump,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 armv7s arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../TJump/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../TJump/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
Command finished with error code 2: .../TJump/platforms/ios/cordova/build --release,--device
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: .../TJump/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: .../TJump/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Developer/cordova/5.1.1/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:134:23)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
    at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

I've searched for hours on these forums and off, reinstalled intel xdk, etc. I also tried on 2 other computers running OsX and another running Windows 8 (My main computer is running Windows 10). Nothing has solved my issue including; re-doing certificates and provisioning files, deleted the cache and other folders withing appdata/local/xdk, and I've even started multiple times from scratch. Thanks in advance for any help I can get. 

- A.J.

0 Kudos
25 Replies
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

@Aron -- that "OTA" link in the final build email must be opened using the built-in Apple email app on your iOS device to cause the app to be installed on the device. It will not work with any other email apps.

0 Kudos
Aron_J_
Beginner

Alright - that did it. I don't know if this is a problem that you guys can help me with, but do you know how to fix lag issues? I'm getting less than 10 fps at all times.

0 Kudos
ivan_r_
Beginner

Hello everybody, i am ubuntu user anda a i cant build on iOS, what can i do to fix this problem¿

0 Kudos
Ulises_G_
Beginner

Hello family,

I have the same error...here ar the build error.

https://goo.gl/is82GW

I have desinstalled and installed all the plugins.

I have the correctly certs because, before, i have construct other app in ios with the same certs but with others provisional profiles (of course)

the problem?

At the firts time i dont have installed the Xcode in my Mac. I need installed them for to use the aplication loader.

Is this the problem?

Please, help my.

Thanks and best regards (Sorry for my english)
Congrats for all the equip of intel xdk

0 Kudos
PaulF_IntelCorp
Employee

The link to the build log has expired, so we cannot see it. You need to ATTACH your detailed build log to the thread, using the "attach files to post" link below the edit window.

If you are seeing errors similar to those in this thread, then the solution is likely bad iOS certs. The simplest solution, in that case, is to generate a new set of iOS certs and use those.

0 Kudos