oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1295 Discussions

Intel OneAPI Base Toolkit V2023 - Installation Error

Noemig4
Beginner

Hello All,

I cannot install the update for IntelOneAPI.

Please see log files attached.

N

0 Kudos
29 Replies
Noemig4
Beginner

Soumya,

I have not tried this  because I am out of the office until Monday. I will try as soon as I get back to my office.

Regards,

N

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi N,

Thanks for letting us know about the current situation. We will be waiting for your update.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Noemig4
Beginner

Hello Soumya,

I tried the procedure that you sent step by step and it failed in step 3 (see below the image from my computer Error Code  0x80070005).

Noemig4_0-1680092449394.png

Please advise.

Noemi

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Noemi,

Thanks for the screenshot. Could you please let us know if the file (Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll) exists in the below path.

Path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x86\

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Noemig4
Beginner

Yes, it does exist. See image below:

Noemig4_0-1680130949729.png

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Noemi,

Thanks for the update. We are checking on the error with our resources. Please wait for 2-3 business days. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Noemig4
Beginner

Goo Morning Soumya,

Do you have any new recommendation?  We have been dealing with this issue since the beginning of the year.

Thanks,

Noemi

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Noemi, please follow the below steps:

• Close Intel® installers if any.
  • Uninstall all Microsoft Visual Studio instances and Visual Studio Installer.
  • Important: check that C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x86\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll does not exist anymore. If it was not removed with Microsoft Visual Studio for some reason, please unregister the DLL using

REGSVR32 /U C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\VisualStudio\Setup\x86\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll

command in Command Prompt as Administrator, and then rename the file to Backup_Microsoft.VisualStudio.Setup.Configuration.Native.dll so the Intel® Installer can't load it.

For the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4, the supported versions are Visual Studio 2017 15.9 and Visual Studio 2019 16.7.2.

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Noemi, unfortunately we were unable to hear back to you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos