I suppose that this problem was due to out of system's resource.
You may try one of below options:
1. Close other active applications in the system, and retry.
2. Modify Call graph's activity,a) set instrumentation level of non-interest-of-modules as "Minimal", to reduce data collecting on these modules. b) unselect some functionsof interest-of-modules, these functionswere from run-time library (without corresponding source).
Hope it helps.
Is it LargeAddressAware(LAA) related issue?
Try below steps:
1. Open Microsoft* Visual Studio* command prompt.
3. editbin /largeaddressaware vtuneenv.exe
4. dumpbin /headers vtuneenv.exe; Check that LAA bit is set ("Application can handle large (>2GB) addresses" line in output):
5. Try call graph again.
You may try other option - build the application with Release Mode, with compiler switch "/Zi", linker options "/DEBUG", "/Fixed:no".
Verify if the problem was from MS Dlls - see http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/application-crashes-when-attempting-call-graph-profiling/
If the problem persists on, please reply as "Mark this post Private?" (YES) with test case, -OR-
Submit a ticket to https://premier.intel.com