It's time to try out the new Intel® Software Development Tools 2015 Beta and give us your feedback! Registration is easy through the https://softwareproductsurvey.intel.com/survey/150347/2afa/ site. Additional information can be found at http://bit.ly/sw-dev-tools-2015-beta.
This suite of products brings together exciting new technologies along with improvements to Intel’s existing software development tools (more details below):
- Expanded Standards and Platform Support - Intel® Composer XE 2015 Beta, including full language support for C++11 (/Qstd=c++11 or -std=c++11) and Fortran 2003, Fortran 2008 BLOCK, and OpenMP* 4.0 (except user-defined reductions). Also includes offload to Intel® Graphics Technology, new icl compilers for OS X* for improved Clang*/LLVM* compatibility, and new optimization reporting.
- Optimized Cluster Sparse Solver - New Parallel direct sparse Solvers for clusters (CPARDISO) and optimizations for the latest Intel® Architectures with the Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) 11.2 Beta!
- Profiling Advances - Improved hardware support for the Intel® Graphics Technology and Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel® TSX) analysis, OS X* view capability, and remote collection for Linux* systems with the new Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2015 Beta!
- Accelerated Memory & Threading Debug - Up to 3x performance improvement and reduction in memory overhead with with Intel® Inspector XE 2015 Beta!
- Application Scaling - Scale your application by modeling with threading and “what-if’ senarios quickly with Intel® Advisor XE 2015 Beta!
- MPI-3 Standards Support - Get highly-optimized out-of-the-box performance for your MPI applications with the Intel® MPI Library 5.0 Beta!
- MPI Performance Assistant - Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 Beta! In addition to support for the latest MPI-3 features, the new Performance Assistant automatically detects common MPI performance issues and quickly provides resolution tips.
If you are ready to get started, follow this link to complete the pre-beta survey, register, and download the beta software:http://softwareproductsurvey.intel.com/survey/150347/2afa/
For more details and information about this beta program, check out the Intel® Software Development Tools 2015 Beta page, which includes additional information in the FAQ and What’s New documents.
We greatly value your input in helping us release quality software development products.
The Intel Software Development Products Beta Program Team
Just a quick update: the beta has completed and "Thank you!" for any feedback you provided during this beta period. We have some exciting new features coming your way so watch for a product announcement in the near future. (Sorry, but that's the most I can say about "when". ;)
I'm sorry, Ilya, I don't know what you mean by "sign in." Sign in to what, where?
The beta license enables usage of the software until approx. Sept. 25, at which time it will stop working. The post-beta survey has also been closed. Any additional feedback can be provided via Intel Premier Support.
Hope that helps.