Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4998 Discussions

Is there a way to Export Call Graph into a more graphical-friendly program, such as Visio?

zgzg2020
Beginner
Hi,
I exported the Data from the Graph Call found in the function list as a csv file. However, how can use that data in an easily viewed format?

But my original question is actually is there a direct method to export the data in the Call Graph function trees to something like Visio?

Furthermore, I was thinking is there a way to convert that csv data to something such as Visio?

Thank you
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Peter_W_Intel
Employee
Quoting - zgzg2020
Hi,
I exported the Data from the Graph Call found in the function list as a csv file. However, how can use that data in an easily viewed format?

But my original question is actually is there a direct method to export the data in the Call Graph function trees to something like Visio?

Furthermore, I was thinking is there a way to convert that csv data to something such as Visio?

Thank you

I think that Visio format is not supported in current product, and .csvfile Excel format is supported.

This is a new feature request.

I don't know if there isan existing product in the market to convert excel fileto Visio format.

Is it possible that you can write a small program to convert? It is not difficult to understand Call graph's result file.

-Peter
0 Kudos
zgzg2020
Beginner

I think that Visio format is not supported in current product, and .csvfile Excel format is supported.

This is a new feature request.

I don't know if there isan existing product in the market to convert excel fileto Visio format.

Is it possible that you can write a small program to convert? It is not difficult to understand Call graph's result file.

-Peter

I'm not really sure whether or not it would be easy to program that or not. :)
I hope sure feature maybe integrated in your new VTune product.
0 Kudos