Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4995 Discussions

VTune for Web Application ,Java

yaumeileng
Beginner
Since the VTune for Java can only support on Windows platform, does this Vtune Java has the feature of remote collectors same as in VTune 7.0 to collect data from web application running on Redhat 9.0?

My application need to be run on Linux platfrom.

Please advice. thank you!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Paul_P_Intel1
Employee
Java remote data collection is now available on Intel 32 bit processors on Linux* systems using the VTune 7.1 beta. If you want to participate in the Beta program, send email to vtune.sales@intel.com.

If you are asking about the VTune Enterprise Analyzer software package, please disregard this response. (I'm not sure which product you are interested in.)
0 Kudos
yaumeileng
Beginner
What I mean is, the VTune Enterprise Analyzer, Java* Edition can only be run on Windows platform. But my web application is running on Linux platform.

Will this VTune Enterprise Analyzer, Java* Edition have the same features as the VTune Enterprise Analyzer 7.0 which can collect data remotely from application running on Linux platform?

As you know, my application need to be run on Linux platform but somehow VTune Enterprise Analyzer, Java* Edition can only support windows. So, can it do the same thing as what VTune Enterprise Analyzer, Java* Edition (remote data collection)?

Thanx again!meileng

0 Kudos