Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 ディスカッション

N6000-PL MAX10 Build

Beginner_in_FPGA
新規コントリビューター I
3,847件の閲覧回数

Hi,

I am currently building the N6000 MAX10 BMC provided in this guide, when running the script as mentioned in the guide "./build.sh" the script throws errors. I am not able to clear this error and the file is not present in the directory. Any ideas as what to do next is deeply appreciated?

Thank you,
Best Regards.

ラベル(2)
1 解決策
khtan
従業員
3,492件の閲覧回数

Hi,

I had a discussion with one of our OFS-BMC team on the build issue and the srec_cat command and they are aware of the issue and due to release a new build script enhancement to resolve it. 

Issue cause : new Quartus version added additional padding zeroes in .hex file compared to the older versions.

As the new build script is undergoing corporate release process, we could try this first by manually changing the ./build.sh script first to solve the padding issue on the hex file.

Change the command from this :

elf2hex -v bmc_bootloader.elf 0x00000000 0x0001ffff --width=32 --record=4 --little-endian-mem --no-zero-fill --create-lanes=0 bmc_bootloader.hex

To this in build.sh:

elf2hex -v bmc_bootloader.elf 0x00000000 0x0001ffff --width=8 --little-endian-mem --no-zero-fill --create-lanes=0 mem_init/max10_onchip_flash.hex

I haven't confirmed on the fix yet as I'm still currently building it on BMC v14 although they mentioned the new script is targeted for BMC v15 (max10_bmc_v3_15_0). Will let you know the result later as it will take take some time to build

Thanks

Regards

Kian

元の投稿で解決策を見る

21 返答(返信)
khtan
従業員
132件の閲覧回数

Hi

Thanks, I will proceed to set this thread to close pending. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 4 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Kian

返信