Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

How to download eeupdate64e.efi tool ?

MGira4
Beginner

My company (IRTS) is an OEM that uses to integrate Intel 82574 chips on a custom board with a Kontron COMExpress CPU board on it

With SkyLake CPU series, we used eeupdate.exe tool on a usb dos key to update MacAddress of 82574.

On ApolloLake series, boot is only allowed in UEFI so we need the UEFI version of this tool.

I saw that EFI versions of this tool is available, but I cannot get it.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello MGira4,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Before we proceed, let me clarify. Are you designing a board or creating a board and you are trying to embed the Intel® 82574 Gigabit Ethernet Controller on that board?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
MGira4
Beginner
Hello Michael, We design, build and integrate our boards with Intel CPUs for military products. Those products are sold to military equipment integrators. We are OEM and we use 82574 since several years. Regards Marc
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello MGira4,

Base on your inquiry, we have specific forum for these issues and I will be transferring this thread for faster response. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @MGira4​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The requested tool is included in the Intel(R) Network Connections Tools 24.0 PV LAN Software Tools document # 348742. It can be found when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account on the following website:

http://www.intel.com/cd/edesign/library/asmo-na/eng/348742.htm

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update request. It can be found at:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

mstaud
Beginner

Thank you Carlos, this link also helped me today very quickly! I had to "repair" a broken MAC address (88:88:88:88:87:88). Problem solved..

Kind Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @mstaud:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We are glad that the provided information helps you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have more consultations related to Intel Embedded products that will be more than glad to assist you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
MGira4
Beginner

Hello Maecenas,

Seems to be difficult to get an access to this resource.

No access and no news from sign on support.

Help

Marc

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @MGira4​:

Thanks for your update.

We suggest contact again RDC Account Support by filling out the cited form to ask about this situation.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
MGira4
Beginner
Yes sorry, I mixed 2 accounts. I got the expected tool. Thanks for your help. Marc
0 Kudos