Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
845 Discussions

How to get i350 EEPROM Access Tool ?

clee01
Beginner

I have a project with the i350-AM4, and has been developed by our company. It is a carrier board of nvidia tx2 (arm based) with i350 embedded. the nvidia tx2 module runs the ubuntu16.04 64bit linux (arm64) system. at present, i210 mac address programming is not convenient.

I want to get the EEPROM Access Tool (arm64 linux based binary executable program) or source code and user Guide.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Edit your query and delete your email address. Having it there will provide it to the nefarious and you will end up with lots of SPAM, etc. Folks can send you private messages without having your email address.

...S

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello clee01, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. Due to privacy concern, we have removed your email address from the post. Please check your inbox as we sent a private message to you. Looking forward to your response. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
clee01
Beginner

Hello CrisselleC_Intel,

How to get i350 EEPROM Access Tool ?

I have a project with the i350-AM4, and has been developed by our company. It is a carrier board of nvidia tx2 (arm based) with i350 embedded. the nvidia tx2 module runs the ubuntu16.04 64bit linux (arm64) system. at present, i350-AM4 mac address programming is not convenient.

I want to get the EEPROM Access Tool (arm64 linux based binary executable program) or source code and user Guide.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello Crengby, Thank you for the reply. Since your query is best to be addressed by our embedded support team, we will help you to move this post to the designated team. Please be reminded to not put any personal information on the post due to privacy concern. Let us know if you need other assistance from Ethernet Support team. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
clee01
Beginner

Hi Crisselle,

Thank you for the reply!

1、I want to get the EEPROM Access Tool(arm based) for I350-AM4 and .hex or .eep files, and guide docs.

2、I don't need other assistance from Ethernet Support team.

3、I do not put any personal information on the post due to privacy concern, again and forever.

I hope to get the reply, and solve the problem.

Have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Crengby Lee

0 Kudos
clee01
Beginner

Hi Crisselle,

Thank you for the reply!

1、I want to get the EEPROM Access Tool(arm based) for I350-AM4 and .hex or .eep files, and guide docs.

2、I don't need other assistance from Ethernet Support team.

3、I do not put any personal information on the post due to privacy concern, again and forever.

I hope to get the reply, and solve the problem.

Have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Crengby Lee

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @clee01​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The Intel I210, I211, and X550 EEPROM Access Tool (EAT) document # 572162 is the one that may help you. You should use the proper Intel(R) Ethernet Controller i350 device id in the code. The device id values are listed in answer to question 9, on page 6 of the Intel(R) Ethernet Controller i350 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) that can be found at:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/faqs/ethernet-controller-i350-faq.pdf

The cited tool is accessible to you when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account at the following website:

http://www.intel.com/cd/edesign/library/asmo-na/eng/572162.htm

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update request. It can be found at:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/contact-support.html

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos