Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
850 Discussions

i-225-LM Programing interface

SP2001
Novice

Hello There,

We are looking to add support for intel i-225-LM in our operating system. Wondering where can we get programming interface manual. We already have established CNDA.

Thanks..

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi @SP2001 ,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Just a note to let you know that I have sent you some information to your registered email.

Regards,

Jaime L.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
SP2001
Novice

Hello There,

Am still waiting for the correct document. The information that was being sent initially is pointing to incorrect documentation.

Please advise.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi @SP2001 ,

The kit provided internally contains all the programming tools for the i225 controller, I am not sure what you call "programming interface manual"? you mean the Datasheet? because that inclueds all the needed information for programming with the tools we provided. Please specify. If so you can get it from the following link:

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/596659?explicitVersion=true

Regards,

Jaime L.

0 Kudos
SP2001
Novice

Hello Jamie,

Yes we are looking for detailed datasheet. The link does provide us datasheet which we already have however there seems to not contain all the information we need. For instance with other Intel ethernet controllers in their respective datasheets for instance we usually look for "Programming Interface" section which lays out several PHY register descriptions and their offsets. Sometimes it is referenced as programmer's visible state section as well. This information we use for our phy initialization implementation. 

Not sure if this level of information is now part of a different documentation.

Thanks again for your assistance..

0 Kudos
SP2001
Novice

Hello Jamie,

This controller has now became a blocker for us to support without access to PHY and MAC register. Wondering if you could please point us in right direction so we can obtain necessary documentation from Intel.
Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi @SP2001 ,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Just a note to let you know that I have sent you some information to your registered email.

Regards,

Jaime L.

0 Kudos