Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems

i210 Programming

Ritchie56
Beginner

An intel agent directed me here after having written conversation regarding the development of an i210 product. My question is: 

I have been told that an intel developer team member had used a Dediprog SF100 (SF300?) programmer to program the i210, or so that's how I interpreted it. My specific question is... If we purchase this programmer, connect it to the iNVM port of the i210 and drive the programmer from a PC running EEUPDATE, will we be able to successfully program the i210 flash and external Flash? We have all the necessary Quartzville images and tools. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Ritchie56:

Thanks for your replies.

We sent another email to the address associated with this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Ritchie56,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Your query will be best answered by our Embedded Connectivity Support team. We will help you move this post to the designated team for further assistance. 

Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance from Ethernet support team.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Ritchie56:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We sent an email to the address associated with this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL

0 Kudos
Ritchie56
Beginner

Carlos,

Hi, my frustration lies in the fact that I had an actual, hands-on intel developer on the line. I got a few "hints" from him, but any further questions were met with " You'll have to open a case on IPS.  So that feature was not accessible to me, but intel got that straightened out. Yay!  So I log in and begin to fill in the submission form and lo and behold, my product search (the i210) is not mentioned. I also looked under Quartzville, WGI210, etc. nada, nothing. So now I'm back to ground zero. How can I talk to a knowledgeable engineer who can help me with my specific questions without throwing me into a general pool of spectators, and without revealing company proprietary info (mine and yours) ?

Sincerely

Ritchie

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Ritchie56:

Thanks for your replies.

We sent another email to the address associated with this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL

0 Kudos
Ritchie56
Beginner

P.S. Yes we ARE approved for premier support.

0 Kudos