Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
852 Discussions

intel i219v write epprom error

1rpan
Beginner

We are developing an Internet product supported by i219v, but the following error occurred when the eeupdate v5.35 version does not support writing to EPPROM,

1: Updating Mac Address to 04097BB36056...Done.

1: Updating Checksum and CRCs... Failed., I need updated tools to operate, can you provide me?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @1rpan:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We want to address the following questions to understand this situation:

Could you please clarify if this request is related to the Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V design developed by you, or is a Network Interface Card (NIC) or add-in card developed by a third-party company?

Could you please let us know the name of the manufacturer, the part number, and where we can find the information if this request is related to a third-party design?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
1rpan
Beginner

hello @CarlosAM_INTEL this is related to the intel i219v I developed, because I personally need to adapt the application and write data to the epprom of the network card. If it is damaged later, I will not pursue anyone's responsibility. I just want the support of eeupdate i219v The version I am currently testing is that the motherboard is msi h610 and the cpu is intel i3-12100f. In this environment, the eeupdate program of v5.37 version will appear the error message I mentioned above. I want to know what it is reason? Is it a problem with the motherboard or the network card or what is the reason? Can you provide me with an eeupdate program that I can use?

At the same time I wish you a happy time now ~

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @1rpan:

Thanks for your update.

Could you please tell us where do you acquire the Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V related to your request?

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos