Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1153 Discussions

Atom E3950: need pin delay info file for routing DDR4 signals and the IBIS model for simulation

GFeng
Beginner

Hi, 

Our product used the atom E3950 processor. We are now doing the PCB routing of the DDR circuit. We couldn't find the pin delay info file, which is needed to be input into Cadence PCB designer. We will also need to do simulation for signal integrity purpose after the layout is done. So, we will need the IBIS model file for the DDR controller of the E3950. Our simulation software is Hyperlynx. Could you help provide the pin delay info file and DDR4 related IBIS model.

Thanks,

G. F.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi  @GFeng ,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

In oder to get the information you need, an RDC account would be required; so, to get access to this you need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account. 

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

Intel Customer Support Engineer

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi  @GFeng ,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

In oder to get the information you need, an RDC account would be required; so, to get access to this you need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account. 

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

0 Kudos
GFeng
Beginner

I had already got a Developer Zone Premier Account by following the Intel customer support's instructions yesterday. I think that's the new name for the RDC privileged account.  Please provide the reqested info file and IBIS models.

Thanks

0 Kudos
GFeng
Beginner

Hello,

I already got the RDC privileged account. Could you help provide the download link for required files?

Thanks,

G. Feng

0 Kudos
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi @GFeng ,

Just a note to let you know that I have sent you some information to your registered email.

Regards,

Jaime.

0 Kudos
GFeng
Beginner

Hi, Jaime,

I got your email, and downloaded the IBIS file. Do you have a link for the trace length calculator of E3950? I did find the pin/package delay info in the IBIS model.

Thanks

G. Feng

0 Kudos
GFeng
Beginner

I think I found the package delay info. Because I am searching for the solution for LPDDR4, I didn't found the TLC sheet for LPDDR4 memory. However, there are TLC sheets for LPDDR3 (562062) and DDR3L(570342). Both of them contains the package length for each ball. So, I think I can use these info for LPDDR4, Is that correct?

Thanks,

G. Feng

0 Kudos