Hello Intel Team,
We have designed a Android Platform Board based on the INTEL Baytrail-T Series Processor (FH8065301455630) and we have followed the INTEL FFRD8 Board reference for the design/Schematics.
We received the Target Android Board PCB and is Powered Up and all Power Sequence is coming Good and Clocks are coming good.
We received the FFRD8 BIOS Binary from INTEL and when we flashed the FFRD8 Binary into the Target ANDROID Board, we are able to see the increase in the current consumptions and we are able to see the DDR clocks also. But due to change in the Hardware components, The BIOS doesnt work fully.
We are working with one of the BIOS Vendor as directed by INTEL only, and we came to know about the requirements of the security key that is fused in the Intel for the BIOS to work on.
Can you please help on this issue to provide the security key that is fused in the Intel Baytrail T Soc, ASAP. As we are struggling a lot because of this.
Hello Nikhil Sahu.
Would you please answer the following questions:
What kind of changes in the hardware components were made?
What is your BIOS vendor and version?
Thanks JC for your reply.
We have followed the reference Design for the Schematics. Below are the change list in the Schematics,
1) Audio Codec is changed from RealTEK to TI part.
2) WLAN chipset is used from AZUREWAVE based on Broadcom BCM43340 chipset.
3) USB to Ethernet Section is added. This is a additional part from FFRD reference Board.
4) There are 2 chips of LPDDR3 2 GB each on FFRD Board but on our Target Board, We have used only one 2GB LPDDR3 Chip.
5) We have removed the Debug Card connector, 60 pin connector as we are designing a Production Board. FFRD was meant for Development Board.
BIOS vendor: AMI
BIOS Version: Power on BIOS (Initial version BIOS)
These are the list of changes. Can you please reply now on our query.
Hello Nikhil Sahu.
We are not clear about your question, could you please specify a little more about the following quote?
"the requirements of the security key that is fused in the Intel for the BIOS to work on."
Are you looking to activate the Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Intel® Trusted Execution Engine Firmware?