Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1154 Discussions

Flash Image Tool error adding entry to VSCC table

GrahamP
Beginner

We have added a new spi flash to our design and I need to add an entry for it to the FITC VSCC table. However when I do this the build fails with this message 'VSCC Table: [ISSI IS25WP128] didn't find a historic VSCC value!'

The chip I am trying to add is the ISSI IS25WP128 Jedec code 0x9d 0x70 0x18. The processor is the Atom e3805. I am using FITC version 1.1.5.1162.

Please can you assist as this is urgent for us.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @GrahamP:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You should review the End of Technical Support for 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors and Intel Atom® Processors E38XX and Intel® Celeron® Processors J1XXX and N2XXX provided by the Internet of Things Group (IOTG) letter document # 632552 to have a clear idea of the support situation of the cited processor. You can find it when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account on the following website:

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/632552

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update request or report any inconveniences with the provided website. It can be found at:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
GrahamP
Beginner

Hi @CarlosAM_INTEL , thanks for the reply.

I note the contents of the document and that IPS has ended for our processor. I would still like to try the last version of Flash Image Tool (FITC) that supports the e3805 in case it solves our problem. Can you point me to an archive where I can obtain such a version?

Regards,

Graham.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @GrahamP:

Thanks for your reply.

We sent an email to the address related to your account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos