Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1154 Discussions

Secure Boot documentation for Bay Trail

pietrushnic
Novice

Hi all,

I'm reading through Bay Trail FSP release notes https://github.com/IntelFsp/FSP/blob/BayTrail/BayTrailFspBinPkg/Docs/BayTrailFspReleaseNotes.pdf FSP/BayTrailFspReleaseNotes.pdf at BayTrail · IntelFsp/FSP · GitHub

and see that it mention 2 documents that I cannot find:

Secure Boot Readme - README.coreboot_secureboot.txt

and

# 558081_Enabling_Secure_Boot_with_Intel_FSP_and_coreboot_for_Intel_Atom_Processor_E3800_Product_Family_Implementation_Guide-Rev-1.0.pdf

Both google and RDC say nothing about those. Where I can find them ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, pietrushnic:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The information stated in the Secure Boot Implementation in the Sample Boot Loader using Intel Firmware Support Package for Intel Atom Platforms Firmware Product Specification document # 528703 may help you instead of the Secure Boot Readme file cited on your previous communication.

On the other hand, logged into our Resource Design Center (RDC) privileged account using the RDC search portal tool we found the following documents that may help you:

Due to these facts, we suggest you address your problem to access these documents by filling out the https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/contact-support.html Resource & Design Center Account Support form.

We hope that this information may help you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, pietrushnic:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The information stated in the Secure Boot Implementation in the Sample Boot Loader using Intel Firmware Support Package for Intel Atom Platforms Firmware Product Specification document # 528703 may help you instead of the Secure Boot Readme file cited on your previous communication.

On the other hand, logged into our Resource Design Center (RDC) privileged account using the RDC search portal tool we found the following documents that may help you:

Due to these facts, we suggest you address your problem to access these documents by filling out the https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/contact-support.html Resource & Design Center Account Support form.

We hope that this information may help you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

pietrushnic
Novice

Hi Carlos_A,

this is weird - maybe I have problem with some permissions. I can's see # 558081:

I found # 528703, so thank you for that pointer.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, pietrushnic:

We really appreciate your cooperation and that you found our suggested document.

Please follow our recommendation to solve the documentation inconvenience that you have mentioned.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos