Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1155 Discussions

TPM 2.0 measured boot implementation using intel atom X6425E board in linux

raghavendra1
Beginner

Hi all,

i am trying to implement measured boot in intel atom x6425e board in linux but whatever bard we selected TXT support not there only TPM 2.0 is there. how can achieve chain of trust and can you please provide some measured boot implementation document for intel atom X6425e board in Linux platform. can you please provide some document to set PCR values as per the measured boot implementation. hopefully i am waiting for your replay .

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @raghavendra1:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please clarify if the design related to your request is related to a design developed by you or by a third-party company? Please let us know the name of the manufacturer, model number, and where to find the information related to the third-party design related to your questions.

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,
@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
raghavendra1
Beginner

Thank you for Response.

design developed by third-party company :- manufacturer portwell 

model number of the evaluation board AB1-3G32Z

third-party design related information: evaluation board name : PCOM-B645VGL(intel atom X6425E board is used , TXT support is not there, intel TPM 2.0 module exists).

intel Atom® x6000E series SoC based Type 6 Compact COM-Express® module with DDR4 SDRAM.
please refer above mentioned information and also hopefully i am waiting for measured boot implementation help for intel board using linux os.

Best regards,

Raghavendra

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @raghavendra1;

Thanks for your reply.

We suggest addressing your request as a reference through the  from stated in the following website:

https://portwell.com/support.php

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos