04-01-2018 11:34 AM
What's New in the 2018 Update 1 Release
- Move from prototype to product easier with new capabilities that seamlessly import apps from Arduino Create* to Intel® System Studio. Take advantage of System Studio's analyzers and debug tools. More tools also support the Up Squared* Grove* IoT Dev Kit.
- Java* support
- Access and use code samples easily through the new Project Creation Wizard, which automatically sets configuration options for you.
- Use the new cloud connector API explorer to connect with cloud service providers' APIs.
http://intel.ly/2psdhUU Learn more.
http://intel.ly/2CEKGRC Get started with a FREE license.
- https://software.intel.com/en-us/system-studio Intel® System Studio product site
- https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/whats-new-in-intel-system-studio-update-1 What's New in Intel System Studio 2018 Update 1 blog
- https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/744197/ How to import projects or applications from Arduino Create* to Intel System Studio article
- https://iref.intel.com/Getdoc.aspx?RefLibObjectID=937acf78-a1cc-4f4c-8e84-648e8259d161&Latest=True Updated 30-3-30
- https://software.intel.com/en-us/download/intel-system-studio-2018-product-brief Updated product brief