Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns

Request#134488

Ehab
Beginner

Hello Team,
I hope this email finds you well.
Could you please provide us with REACH 240 status and FMD details for this PN "GG8068204235902 SRG04"?
Thanks in advance for your support.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Ehab
Beginner

Hello Diego,

Thanks for your response. However, the shared REACH link contains general information, and we couldn't determine if the part contains any substances of concern. Could you please confirm this for us?

Additionally, the shared FMD link does not contain the required data. Please note that the FMD (Full Material Declaration) should include the list of materials (substances) in the part along with their CAS numbers, mass, location for each substance, and the total part weight. Could you please provide us with this detailed information?

0 Kudos
Ehab
Beginner

Hello Diego,

We want to follow up on this request, as we have not received a reply yet. Would you please advise?

0 Kudos
Diego_INTEL

Hello @Ehab,

My apologies for taking some time to answer back. Please check if this Material Declaration Data is what you need:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/content-details/708335/intel-xeon-processors-d-1622-d-1637-d-1632-d-1623n-d-1612-d-1653n-58181-mdds.html?wapkw=1653n&DocID=708335

This one is specific for the processor you are asking for,  it includes a full list of materials.

Regarding the REACH link, it is what is shared as I understand it includes all products launched. But if you need some specific document you can ask to an Intel Sales Representative near your zone to get further help.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000059792/services/quality-regulatory-ecology.html

I hope this may be of help.

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos
Ehab
Beginner

Hello Diego,
Thanks again for your support. 
For REACH, we need to confirm whether the part number (PN) is compliant with REACH SVHC 240. Additionally, the shared FMD link unfortunately does not contain the required data.
We need the FMD details (Full Material Declaration) which includes a list of materials (substances) in the part, along with their CAS numbers, mass, location for each substance, and the total part weight.
Could you please provide us with this information?
Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
Diego_INTEL

Hello @Ehab,

The REACH document is for general use, includes all Intel processors, the material declaration data is what we have available too, my apologies for not being what you need.

Like it is mentioned in the article I mentioned:

"To find the available REACH SVHC Compliance documentation, use our IEC62474 MDDS documents in conjunction with the REACH DCL. Any Intel product with a reportable SVHC will have the substance declared in the available MDDS documents. "

I think that due you have a more specific request, it will be necessary to get help from an Intel Sales Representative, you can check the following link for all the Authorized Distributor Partners near your zone.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/showcase/partner-directory/distributor.html#sort=relevancy

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos
Ehab
Beginner

Hello Diego,
Just following up with you regarding the request below to see if you have any updates.
Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos