We are trying to design a custom motherboard based on Tiger Lake RVP UP3 Reference design.
Some documents are available such as schematics, PCB layout and Design guides but some section in these documents are not clear (i.e. block diagrams are very blur and cannot be understood).
Whereas some guides are totally missing from Intel Design Resource center, as discussed below:
Missing Documents / Required Documents:
- Detailed Bill Of Material (BOM) for Tiger Lake RVP UP3 Board. There is no BOM available in the Intel Design Resource Center.
- For some components there is no detail available in the schematics/user guide. Instead, there is an item number mentioned in schematic, the component name is not mentioned. If we search that number in the BOM of some other intel board, it gives the part number whose footprint and size matches the footprint and size of RVP board. e.g., an image of N Channel FET is mentioned below taken from schematic.
Is there any document for Intel Tiger Lake RVP UP3 board that contain vendor detail and item number for components used in RVP Tiger Lake UP3 schematics?
- Some ICs in schematics are not available or out of stock. Is there any document, intel has recommended, in which list of alternate components is given along with vendors detail?
Unclear Sections in TGL UP3 RVP User Guide (XXXXX):
- There is a block diagram of TGL UP3 RVP Sequencing Block Diagram in User Guide of RVP board (612924) on page 58. This block diagram is not clear in that document. We need that block diagram. Also there is no reference that where else this block diagram may be found.
- Audio block diagram on page 36 of XXXXXX is also not clear.
Is there any reference for the block diagrams in the XXXXXX User Guide Document? Or any other document that contains some clear diagrams?
Where can we find the missing documents?
- Bill-of-material (BOM) for Tiger Lake RVP UP3 Reference Design?
- Document that contain vendor detail and item number for components used in RVP Tiger Lake UP3 schematics?
- Is there any document, intel has recommended, in which a list of alternate components is given along with vendors detail? (because some components are out of stock).
Edited to remove RDC numbers.