Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns

eepromARMtool

GShen9
Beginner

I'm look for the eepromARMtool source, I need to program my new hardware with i210 on an ARM plat , please send the tool and related data to my E-mail :mailto:gongshengli@hnlx.com.cn gongshengli@hnlx.com.cn (Already registe the EDC).

Thanks,

Gong

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello gong ,

Thank you for contacting the Intel Embedded Community.

We have contacted you via email.

By the way, your privileged account has been approved.

Best Regards,

Carlos_A.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
24 Replies
MLIU4
Beginner

/message/21453?et=watches.email.thread# 21453 View the full discussion

Hi Carlos

I'm also interested in this i210 eepromARMtool since we use that in our design as well.

(We use one i210 and one X557 on the same device.)

So far, we are able to program a premade binary to the OTP of i210 using eepromARMtool and the interface will work.

But, we are looking for a tool that's enable us to consciously edit the binary, recalculate the crc, and compile it to a new binary image to be programmed to i210.

The reason we need that because we want to be able to program an unique MAC address per device.

Right now, we are just programing the same binary to every device and that will cause MAC conflict.

I think that tool shall be there somewhere on your website, just that we had a hard time to dig it out.

Is eepromARMtool by itself be able to do that?

Could you help us out on this, please.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, Mikeliu:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The tools that may help you are Intel(R) EEUpdate and Intel(R) LANConf, which are included in the https://cdrd.intel.com/v1/dl/getcontent/348742 Intel Network Connections Tools document # 348742.

We hope that this information may help you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
MLIU4
Beginner

Hi Carlos_A,

As my first post, we already use the tool of LANConf to update image and doing IEEE Tests.

However, we can't get MDC/MDIO signal, when we used the tool to run the IEEE teests.

I hope you could provide the other suggestion.

Thanks

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, Mikeliu:

Thanks for your reply.

In order to help you, we will contact you via email.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos