Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4880 Discussions

BE200 bluetooth is not working.

Rich4
Beginner

the wifi is working great but there is no device if i go into bluetooth settings. I installed the driver but its not showing up. Any thoughts on what to look for. I had a different intel card in the computer before installing this one.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Sreelakshmi1
Employee

Hello Rich4,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum.

Please provide the system details and adapter model you are using to facilitate further assistance.

Regards,

Sreelakshmi B

0 Kudos
Rich4
Beginner

The computer is an Acer Predator Helios 300 and the new chip is the BE200 NGW. The old chip was a 9560NGW. I was wondering if those drivers are possibly conflicting with the new one.

0 Kudos
Sreelakshmi1
Employee

Hello Rich4,

Thank you for sharing the details. Please be informed that i will reroute the query to the concerned team so it can get answered more quickly.

Regards,

Sreelakshmi B

0 Kudos
Sreelakshmi1
Employee

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Rich4, 

I have read your concern about missing device in the Bluetooth settings. Just to confirm, did you you mean it is missing in the device manager? 

Are you also not able to use the Bluetooth as well? 

Kindly also please share in this post the .txt file the Intel System support utility to know more about your system configurations. you may download the app at this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html.

Please also let us know the model of your previous WIFI adapter and other changes you have made on the system before the issue occurred. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hi Rich4, 

I am just following up about the logs of your system and the model of your previous adapter. Kindly please let us know so we can figure out the correct steps that we need to take. Thank you. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Rich4, 

I hope you are doing well. We haven't heard from you in the past few days and as such, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos