Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4919 Discussions

Cannot Activate "Wake on Magic Packet from power off state" with Intel ANS (23.5) on Windows 10 1809 (I211)

CPaul5
Beginner

Hello,

I am using a MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Board with integrated Intel I211 Ethernet Adapter. I like to remote start my pc in some cases. But unfortunately, i do not get the "extra" Intel Driver options after installing the latest intel ANS 23.5 driver Package with PROSet for Windows 10 in 64 Bit. I have Windows 10 Enterprice 1809 with the latest patches.

I See only the standard register cards in the device manager and adapter settings. But not the alterd, when the intel driver is installed. I attached a screenshot with the options i get, but not the one i normally get, when i install the intel drivers.

I hope you guys can help me out.

thanks

0 Kudos
24 Replies
Daniel_D_Intel1
Employee
Hello CPaul5, Thank you for the reply. We will check this on our end since we are encountering the same error. Will update you soon with more information. Best regards, Daniel D Intel Customer Support Under contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
VincentT_Intel
Hi CPaul5, How are you? Please be informed that SW 23.5.2 should address the issue of not detecting the adapter after reboot, kindly try it out. Sharing the driver download link below: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Intel-Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=36773 Best Regards. Vince T. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
VincentT_Intel
Hi CPaul5, Please let us know if you were able to try the SW 23.5.2. Looking forward to your response. Best Regards, Vince T. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
VincentT_Intel
Hi CPaul5, Hope your issue was resolved by SW 23.5.2, please let us know if there's other assistance needed. Best Regards, Vince T. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos