Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4914 Discussions

Intel® Ethernet Controller X710-AT2 SPI Flash Programming

RichL
Beginner

We are an OEM using the X710-AT2 in an embedded design. The design is based on the X710-AT2 reference schematics and includes a Flash (Winbond Electronics P/N W25Q64JVSSIQ) attached to the SPI interface. When the system processor comes up the X710-AT2 appears as a PCIe device and is listed as follows using Linux "lspci" command:

01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Device 154b (rev 02)

The problem is that we cannot program the blank SPI Flash using any of the Intel tools that we could find. One of my work counterparts previously submitted a support request which provides more details regarding our attempts at programming this device:

Re:Access Error when Programming XL710 - Intel Community

I have a Premier Support account but I see no way to open a case directly under Premier Support.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Fariz_Intel

Hi RichL,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities.

Any related to embedded product information inquiry, we also have a forum for those specific issues and you can post it to that forum as per link below so it can get answered in more detail.

Embedded Connectivity Forum

https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Connectivity/bd-p/embedded-networking-connectivity

Is it possible to check if you can access the Intel Premier Support portal and see if there's anything on the page that allow you to select a contact or product?

The Intel Premier Support button will be visible in the My Intel Dashboard under the My Support section.

Let say if you suspect there's some issue with Intel Premier Support portal then you may refer to the link below and see if they can provide any assistance or suggestion.

Customer Support for Sign-in Issues

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused and we also could not provide any further assistance or suggestion from this community since this inquiry are better to be assist by other different group of support.

Best regards,

Fariz_Intel

0 Kudos
Fariz_Intel

Hi RichL,

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused, as we could not provide any further assistance from this forum. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Fariz_Intel

0 Kudos