Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

Intel I211-AT MSI or Line-based?

Bobknob
Beginner

Which mode should I set for the network adapter? Does the interrupt priority setting matter? (undefined-low-normal-high?)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Bobknob,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Do you have the same inquiry as stated on link below?

https://community.intel.com/t5/Ethernet-Products/Missing-options-in-network-properties-menu/m-p/1431460#M31230

We'd also like to set your expectation that for Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) on-board Ethernet controller, we have a limited support and it would be best if you can also get in touch with MSI for further support since they have customized drivers and software to enable or alter features on your system. They are in best position where you can seek assistance so you don’t lose features or customizations of the Ethernet controller.

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Bobknob,

Good day!

This is just a follow up to check if you received our reply. If yes, please confirm and advise if you have the same inquiry on the link we shared.

Awaiting to hear from you soon. 

Should there be no reply, we will follow up after 3 business days. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Bobknob,

I hope this message finds you well!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

May you have a good day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos