Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4939 Discussions

Intel NIC driver 25.1.1 for network adapters i211 and i218V crashes system

MSchn22
Beginner

Hi all,

Tried NIC driver version 25.1.1 right after release (ca. 1 month ago).  After installation, the Intel driver found no adapters and when checking in Device Manager - Network Adapter, instead of "Device working properly", it displayed something like "device is still installing" (same on both NIC's) but it did not finish after waiting 1 day. Could even no longer install the old 25 version with the same effects, it was necessary to fully reinstall Win 10 from backup. The Win 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.388 works now again with only 1 NIC. Would really appreciate to have a box with both NIC's and teaming working again as before with the previous Win 10 version. Thanks for all suggestions.

Kind regards, Marcel

0 Kudos
43 Replies
MSchn22
Beginner

Sorry for the layout. The formatting was not mine.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Marcel,

You're welcome, glad to hear that Teaming works again.

We appreciate your effort in sharing the steps done as this will indeed be of help for other users having the same issue. If no questions and clarifications needed, please be informed that we will now close this request. In case you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored. 

May you have an amazing day ahead. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos