Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
5098 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Controller I225-V capped between 25 and 150Mbps

SoapOff
Beginner
Hello, first of all I would like to point out that I use Google translate to write to you in English, sorry if some sentences are not clear.

I had fiber installed at my home a few days ago, but my connection is stuck between 25 and 150Mbps on my DESKTOP PC.

ActualSpeedTestOnMyPc.png

So I did several tests, on my LAPTOP, I have a 1Gbps connection with the same cable that i used on my desktop(my card cannot accept more)
I used several ethernet cables including a new one, I tried everything available on the internet regarding my problem, but I found nothing.

Only once, I forced a driver on my PC (with this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZy66e5zFCU), I have bluescreen then I had a 2.5Gbps connection, but upon reboot, the connection was back to around 30Mpbs.

SpeedTestAfterBluescreen.png

Here is my configuration:
CPU: I5-13600KF
Motherboard: B760i Aorus Pro DDR4
32GB Ram
Windows 11 Pro version 23H2
Intel Ethernet version 2.1.3.3 (I tried all other possible versions)

Could you help me, I can't find a solution
Thx, have a good day.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello SoapOff,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Please check this site for further information - Network Issues with Intel® Ethernet Controller I225-V

For the NVM update file, kindly contact the manufacturer of your board. Each board manufacturer has their own NVM file and they have different ways to update the NVM.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Hayat

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
SoapOff
Beginner
Hello, 
Thank you for your response, I contacted the manufacturer of my motherboard and I am waiting for their responses. I will come back to you if I ever have any further questions. Thanks, have a good day
0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello SoapOff,

Thank you for your response. 

Since you have contacted your OEM, we will proceed with closing the case.

You can alway open a new case if you have any questions in the future. We will be more than happy to assist you futher.

Regards, 

Hayat

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos