Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4867 Discussions

Is there any device supporting Intel® Scalable I/O Virtualization?

DPlot1
Beginner

I recently read the Intel Scalable IOV specification. As I understood, the specification defines new device interface called ADI. I ilke this idea and want to know if there any Intel NIC implenting ADI? Does it have (if any) all necessary drivers so I can test it in real application to VM?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mike_Intel
Hello DPlot1, Upon further checking, we have a different team who can help you further regarding Intel® Scalable I/O Virtualization. Please post your inquiry in our software Intel forum below: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/virtualization-software-development If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel
Hello DPlot1, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. We will check on this inquiry and get back to you. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello DPlot1, Upon further checking, we have a different team who can help you further regarding Intel® Scalable I/O Virtualization. Please post your inquiry in our software Intel forum below: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/virtualization-software-development If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello DPlot1, I just want to check if you were able to contact our software team regarding your inquiry. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
DPlot1
Beginner

Hi!

yes, I posted a copy of the message using the link you gave me. But still didn't get any reply.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello DPlot1, I am sorry to hear that. Please be patient as they try to answer your inquiry. Or you can post a follow up on the thread that you created. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos